Oscar Ono is a world player in designing, manufacturing, supplying and installing wood floors/walls and interior parts in the top segment of the international market for luxury interior products. We operate worldwide from three manufacturing companies and nine sales subsidiaries. Our clientele consists of luxury private homes, exclusive shops and hotels and luxury yachts.
For our European division, which operates in the Netherlands/France and the immediate surrounding countries, we are looking for enlargement:
As a carpenter, you are together with your colleagues are responsible for laying and treating parquet floors at home and abroad. The work goes beyond just laying. Passionate workmanship, insight into patterns, color and details, passion for wood and interiors, and experience in sanding and finishing floors are properties we seek in our team.
You work closely together in a dynamic and inspiring team that operates flexibly at home and abroad. You are able to deliver independent, high-quality work, where consultation, insight and planning provide the basis for optimal results. You show initiative and you have insight into complex situations and you take action if you are having trouble. You regularly check the work of yourself and others if it meets the set quality standards. You will be able to set up a realistic time schedule and you plan your schedule when it is the reason for it.
· You have proven experience and / or training in your luggage, with emphasis on a more classical approach (massive or tapis floors, pattern work, abrasion and treatment at work, etc.).
· You are available for at least 40 hours a week.
· If necessary, you are willing to work overtime or to work on weekends, especially when working abroad
· You have a well-developed feel for colors, patterns and details
· You are a true team player and constructively construct how to deliver a top-level project with the team.
· Fair knowledge of English is a requirement, only knowledge of German and / or French is a plus.
Working at Oscar Ono means working in an informal, growing (international) organization. We encourage all employees to take initiative and make full use of the responsibility they have given. We believe in people who seek independence and self-development, but also in learning with each other and each other.
Interested? Through our site, oscarono, you can read more about our company. If you are convinced and want to apply, we will look forward to you.
Please sent your application and resume to: email@example.com