It will be EU.
I contemplated and would tend to trust you on this one.
Slavs that are not in The EU have nothing to offer.
See how you don`t understand politics. Nothing.
There are those who have to offer much to Poland. Question is only what Poland have to offer? And what Poland have to offer?
Take my country, Serbia, for example? What Poland can do for us? Just to put it this way, because you insist, but Polish-Serbian relationship are emotional process to me, not just business. So what can Poland offer to Serbia?
Let me tackle your eyes, so you open them >
* to solve our relations with USA? Hardly, its already done.
* to solve our relations with Vatican? Hardly, Vatican don`t give a sh** for stance of Poland. Vatican respect only bigger power. We founded way already.
* to solve our relations with western Europe? No need. Or they become nice or won`t be western Europe. Arranged by global strategic development and bigger powers.
* to provide our security? Nonsense. We can do more for Poland.
* to strengthen our general economy. Not necessary. Perspective here is enormous. More we can do for Poland.
* to open us new markets? No. Serbia can do more for Poland.
* to solve our relations with other Slavs? Hardly. We have better standing among them then Poland. No matter Catholic, Orthodox or whatever Slavs.
* to offer more personal freedom to us? Nonsense. Serbians are more free spirits then Poles.
* make us stronger in sport? Again nonsense. Serbs can learn Poles do sport.
* to make us fanatical fighters when come to doing war? No. By Japanese military encyclopedias, from all Whites, Serbians are only capable for fanaticism. Believe it. Japanese knows.
* to secure access to warm seas to us? No. It would prove to be opposite. We will secure warm seas for Poland.
What? Tell me. Enlighten me. Really.