-Rules For A Safe Life-
1. Relationship is being there for someone, and them with you. Same or close ages.
2. Being involved with someone has to be more than a year for marriage.
3. Physically with someone, when it's one person only is safe usually, but not with more than one person.
4. Drugs kill-They are addictive: Addictions cost money they have no boundaries. Or sell yourself for money or drugs.
5. Status-Does not matter, only your relationship with your family, the ones you get blond with.
6. Hygiene also matters.
There is a place on 9th Ave between downtown and Capital Hill called urgency care. In Seattle.
You will need your healthcard.
As long as you are low income and have a provider with the HCA, then the state will pay for your meds.
The state will pay for your meds as long as your low income.
Young Dogs might not want to get a shot with a needle.Take insulin tablets instead.
I heard it is the Brahmin!